Friday 27 July 2012

Alien by Thierry Mugler



Look what arrived few days ago ! I'm such a big fun of fragrances and if I like a fragrance I always feel the need to have it. So I got payed and decided to perches that beautifully smelling creature. I bought the bigger bottle for a reason all though it cost  a bit more its worth it. It is a refillable bottle so when ill be going to refill the bottle with the fragrance Ill be paying the price of 30ml but still getting my full 90ml bottle back .
This fragrance is absolutely incredible and there really is no other smell like it.
The first day I have got it I worn it to go shopping at my local supermarket and as I leaned over to get a box of cereal a women standing beside complemented on the fragrance ,I was so happy as it was the first time I have worn it.

The description :
Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler conveys passion sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity.

A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions.

A scent like no other it is irresistibly appealing and totally out of this world...

Tell me what you think about the fragrance ? Do you love or hate it ?

Love Natalia xx

2 comments:

  1. Alien is my all time favourite fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing ! One of the kind :D

      Love Natalia xx

      Delete