Sunday 22 July 2012

OOTN

Hola beautifuls ! So I had a meal with all the girls from my work because one of our girls is leaving soon :(
I enjoyed it so much , the food was brilliant and everybody had a good laugh.
I love getting ready and taking my time, and having a meal is a fantastic opportunity to do that.
So there is some pictures of my outfit and my make up :)
  





Blazer - New Look 
Necklace - New Look
Tank Top - H&M

Acid Washed Jeans - New Look
Shoes - I bought them in Poland few years ago

I really like pairing a simple outfit with a bigger necklace and I absolutely love Arabic/Moroccan style jewelry. I really love how that blazer looks with a white or black top especially since I'm not a big fan of bright colours.I worn acid washed jeans to add a little kick to the outfit so it wont end up looking too dressy. 

Love Natalia x

No comments:

Post a Comment